Happy Fathers Day

Just gave me an idea, I don't have any photos of my kids and me, except the ones my now ex took and cut my head off in all of them. I don't care what she say, I think she was doing that on purpose. <g>

(nobody's that bad at point-click)

Kasey, looks like he might be exhausted from all the attention. You enjoy your time tomorrow.

hahahahahahahaha! David, you're funny! :) You should get some "Dad and Me" photos now, though. Childhood is all too precious and fleeting. My youngest turned two on May 4. Just the other day, she woke up early and came in my room, climbed in bed with me and snuggled up under my chin. It made me sad in a way, because I know soon these days will be gone...

Did that today! Got a Head&Shoulders of him sitting in his recliner, used natural light coming through the window too. No flash, no reflector. All the while he is telling how good he is at video! Just a warning, if he appraoches you with the camcorder- run! Then again, you might not have to, he just catches wherever the camcorder happens to shake to! But he does have fun with it!