Getting photo business cards printed

vicky2

I use VistaPrint as well, but fair warning - they spam you with great ferocity for the rest of your life. I just bit-bucket the junk, but they are one of those 'several times a day' spammers. I'm happy with their services - just figured it was good to point this out.

<i>"they spam you with great ferocity for the rest of your life. I just bit-bucket the junk, but they are one of those 'several times a day' spammers."</i>

<p>

I've not experienced that from them. I do occasionally get 'spam' but no more than 1 or 2 a month at most.

<p>

I don't remember if there are settings on your account where you can opt out of most of their mailings, but if there is I'm sure I selected it and that may be the difference.

Try local print and copy companies, they usually have the PC's and printers to take your

digital file to print the cards. They usually print a few for your review, so don't expect

immediate response, maybe a few days. The only problem may be that they usually have a

large minimum, such as 500-1,000.

I had some photo cards printed by Moo. They do very nice mini cards in a widescreen aspect ratio, photo on one side, your details on the other. The really cool thing is that you can get a pack of 100 cards featuring up to 100 different photos. For $20 (US). It's like having a mini-portfolio in your pocket. Mine have gotten a really good reaction every time I get them out.

http://www.moo.com

tommy

tommymartin.co.uk

www.overnightprints.com

Great quality paper - decent colour, plus you can submit and upload your card online and have your cards in a few days for a decent price. I've used them a few times

I have also used overnightprints.com. I uploaded the photo I wanted to use, the cards came out great and the paper is a heavier stock then other printers I have used.

Ordered a couple of times without any problems, and great results.

• 2 years later...