About Pocket wizards

Pocketwizard is a brand. The yare built by LPA Designs. All Pocketwizard unitis from the old

discontinued 16 channel "Classic" versions forward to the Plus II and MultiMAX transceivers

will work together. It is usually not the case that mixing systems (sometimes including

models within other brands) will work with each other. Different frequencies , etc.

By "pocket wizard" it appears you are using this as a generic term for any radio

triggering system. Beyond Packetwizard, I've also worked with Quantum Radio Slaves I and IV

systems (notthe Freewire), Microsync, Wein Infra -red, and a couple of others. In my

experience the LPA Design pocketwizard systme is the best becasue of its reliability and,

range and versatility. If you are a professional photographer - in other words if others are

relying on you to deliver photographs not excuses, then Pocketwizards are the way to go.

That's just my opinion of course but it is based on my experiencing failures with the other

systems I mentioned. I'm not sponsored by, don't represent, distribute or sell their gear.