What Canon film bodies do you still own?

terry_lee10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have my EOS 30 (Elan 7E) - just love the way it feels and always in awe of the eye-controlled AF. Have a 28mm prime I used with it that is unlikely to be used with my EOS D350. Also have an EOS 1000f that I used to use for IR photography. (have two 1000f bodies actually - family members kept offloading them when the mirror foam started leaking out onto the shutter curtain...;)

Also have OM10, Exakta and Rolleiflex - not rushing to sell any of them even though I haven't used any of them for a while. The OM10 still has a roll of AGFA Ultra 50 in it - those colours will be even freakier by now :)

I still have my first EOS camera from 1992, a 1000NF (Rebel something) a 50 (Elan II) a 50E and a 1NHS; all of them collecting dust. On my last trip I took my Olympus Muji 35mmf2.8 just for the heck and I loved it!

I really should sell the stuff...

<<Have a 28mm prime I used with it that is unlikely to be used with my EOS D350>>

At 45mm-equiv it's a pretty close to the normal field of view from a 50mm. I'd be using the 28mm all the time on my 350D if I had one.

Terry, I use an EOS 620 with the rare technical back E (which records all film and lens data, but the crappy canon software never has worked to transmit it to my PC computer easily)

nowadayes every hobby point and shoot digi box can do this...

P.S.: But I try to shoot 120 size film as much as possible with my Rollei 6003 src1000 (i.e. as weight and my wife allow).