Yes, we at photo.net ARE listening....

joshroot

And there seems to be another "improvement" as well. The latest database update of the so-called "SmartFilter" censorware now blocks the entire site due to "nudity." Is it merely coincidence that this happened right after the site update, or does the update include a hidden offensive image on every page visible only to "smart" software? Expiring minds want to know.

I am using Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.10 with no special overrides font-wise (websites are allowed to use their own fonts). Maybe I don't have your specified font and you have still a <i>font-family:sans-serif</i> somewhere in your stylesheet.

<p>

And the <i>line-height</i> and <i>align-left</i> are not correct after I used a <i><blockquote></i> paragraph in a posting (without a <i><p></i> before the next paragraph -- see my postings <b><a href="http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00K2EI">here</a></b>).

Just a simple thought: it is normal an ad to Amazon to be useless. Who needs something like that? Do I know Amazon? Yes. Do you? Probably yes. It is almost impossible not to visit their page since it comes among the firsts in the search engines for hundreds of keywords! There must be something different, something interesting and new to us.

<i>Visited links (forum threads, etc) should now be showing up as a different color than unvisited links (blue and purple in my browser).</i>

<p>

Any chance of changing this to a color that isn't so similar to blue? I really have to look hard to see the visited links, and I have two desktop computers and a laptop, all with perfectly calibrated monitors.

<p>

Wouldn't red or green be easier to see quickly? Or perhaps you could allow browers to use the personal settings that each of us has set.

<p>

Other than that issue, I think everything else looks fine.