New Layout comments

trw

The Top Rated Photos page now displays 12 photos a page, more than fit on my screen. So to browse through the search results, rather than just clicking Next as with the old system, I now have to move back and forth between the Next button and the scroll bar.

Suggestions:

- Allow the user to set the number of photos per page (and remember the choice in a cookie), or

- Determine the window dimensions and hence the number of photos that will fit without scrolling, or

- Just go back to 10 photos per page.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the layout changes. Come on guys the font size is up to you to increase or decrease. Try scrolling up and down (mouse wheel) while holding the Ctrl key.

But those ads man... certainly piss me off! Are you planning to make Photo.net free or something guys? I thought the hole point of paying yearly subscription was to avoid ads.

I'm disapointed and have already started looking elswhere. Any suggestions? I haven't used photonet for 3 months. I keep my photos in my pc and share them with friends (at least my friends don't give me 3/3)

It was all about art in the beginning. Now it's about MONEY! right guys? are you getting rich?

and something else. i tried to use double questionmark to emphasize the word "rich" above and i got an error: "one question mark is sufficient". HAHAHAHAHA where has the freedom of speech gone?