Your Best WEDDING shot of 2005

think27

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's hardly claiming how bad some photographers are ... as opposed to how

someone (including me if you read the post) can come to rely on fixes and tricks after the

fact ... making them lazy photographers perhaps : -) That is something I do think can and

does happen more with digital work ... or so it seems.

But what the heck, it's Christmas weekend and I have a horrible tooth ache, and am being

tortured by technology with this new camera suddenly not working as it should for no

reason I can detect.

So, be blessed with good health this season, and may technology take a holiday from it's

torturing of humanity : -)

Marc, you made my day! I am struggling with some technical problems on a back up camera I bought. I was at the camera shop today trying to solve them. Then I read...."and may technology take a holiday from it's torturing of humanity : -)" Thanks for bringing a smile to my frustrated face!

Thomas, I think you took Marc's comment out of context. Marc knows that there are a lot of newbies here that don't know much but he has the patience of Job in trying to help them. I still have not figured out why Marc is so helpful to everyone, he is far and way the best wedding shooter here on PN. He knows how to use technology, he has an artistic sense that most do not have and he has the personality and business acumen that make for the perfect person for shooting a wedding and making the clients happy. All of you wedding photogs and wedding photog wanna be's should hope that Marc sticks around to help us in our travails.

I do not know if i have a favorite pre say but i like these two images, the bride wanted this one in Black and white But i really like the flowers vibrant color so I kept them in color and she loved it. Nikon F100,reala Fuji Film, 60 @ 5.6 Fill Flash.<div>00EhV0-27245884.thumb.jpg.a62e825bf3acc6561cc9ba33c45f3af3.jpg</div>