Another dilema

h._p.

I would like the advice of this learned forum as to whether I should

have porridge or muesli for breakfast.

Porridge is, of course, the traditional breakfast cereal but muesli is

just so much more cutting edge and market surveys show that it's

replacing porridge in most areas. On the other hand, porridge has a

solid dependability which endears itself to me.

Muesli is just so much more convenient - no need for old fashioned

cooking hobs and pots although one can always use new technology such

as microwaves for cooking porridge.

I'm so confused - which should I choose?<div>00Cuso-24726184.jpg.2c5c38c408df404b42356ab70467922c.jpg</div>

Muesli is just as traditional as porridge, I think. Maybe you should emigrate to Switzerland and eat porridge to be really cutting edge. On the other hand, porridge is more of a winter breakfast, this is summer time.

On second thoughts, you're in England, right? Maybe porridge is just the thing. The English summer! Ohmigod.

Here in Italy, it's a cappuccio e brioche alla marmellata all the way. We also have sunshine in the summer. On the other hand, we pay more tax.

"Twas Christmas in the workhouse, the walls were thin and bare,and they were serving Christmas pudding to all the paupers there. <p> "One pauper got excited, and using narsty words, 'e hit the headman with the duff, and said, 'You eat this narsty stuff! <P>"BEER IS BEST!"

I've just spent four days in the same hotel in Dundee and Muesli was on the menu every morning but porridge was not - the times they are a changin'. The last time I was in Inverness some friends went out to buy haggis and said that they would get me some, where did they go for it? - Sainsbury's, DOH!

You should try Kefir. This morning I had Kefir. With Blueberries. I normally don't put blueberries in but this morning I did. With granola that I bought at a store called 'Whole Foods'. Once I brought my Leica with me to Whole Foods hoping to take some photos since it was not so sunny outside and my photos gets washed out when I take photos on non-sunny days. It could be because my Leica is chrome and not professionally black. It seems like the consensus amongst the experts here is that black is only for fondlers but that it may be better for street photography but that you shouldn't ask about colours on your Leica as that makes you less of a photographer as it's not the equipment that matters but the photographer. As long as he uses a profesionally black camera. Or a digital as that is what most people use. Anything but a Canon - black or not. But I didn't take any photos at Whole Foods instead I bought some pristine apples that had a very nice finish. But when i came home and ate one of the apples it didn't taste like a pear - which is what I really wanted to buy so I think I will send my apple out to be repaired as I think there is something wrong with my pristine apple. My cat needs another tooth pulled out. It's neither pristine nor professional black. I should had gotten a dog - which is what I really wanted to buy. Is the Labrador a better dog than the German shepherd or is it only the shepherd that have German build quality (with little or no plastic)? I spoke to a friend of mine who have many years experience with dogs and he said that the ones bred before the 1960's are normally of better quality. But they are all dead now. Would a stuffed dog be as efficient as a live one? I did take some photos of my cat and I willl post them here for the experts to rip apart.