Thank You cards

wendyholden

Being a printer, I wouldn't hesitate a minute to offer such a service.

I don't know your layoutskills, but I'd suggest to ask at a local digital printshop (Xerox, Indigo and similar presses) for help / inspiration and prices. I myself would prefer 4 pages DIN A6, properly notched before folding. 6 pages with a window might look good too, you can even include fibre prints.

It's really pretty simple in Photoshop or any of the software programs to simply make your own cards as Thank you, Holiday, Save the Date, etc.....Simply open a blank canvas in a 4X6 size, darg and drop a photo to the canvas leaving about 3/4-1 inch blank along the bottom of the card and then use the Text tool to add whatever words and verbage that you like.....then, simply save as a jpg and print at local lab as a 4X6. I would also suggest leaving a vertical border of approx half inch on the right or left side. Once you trim this your card will fit in any standard size mailing envelope. Now you can have these printed at 19-29 cents each depending on the prices at your local lab. If you'l like more info on how-to drop me an email....<div>00Cr6B-24636784.jpg.4ddf5d90075c15b7a3c39d8f917e97ba.jpg</div>