Criteria of Rate Recent

igla

Can anyone explain me ( but not in one sentence )what criteria are

used on presinting a picture in RR . Are they go by the date of

uploading to the site. or the date of submitting for critique, or by

some other date?

How can I place an anonymous rate for the picture I want, not for the

picture that is presented by RR?

Are there any rules written on this site. if not, are there any ???

Thanks Carl.

You are one of the few members on this site, that bothers to answer some of my questions and I appreciate that very much.

I am a new member, and I will ask a lot of questions. The admimistration thinks that I am a cry baby, becouse I complain about low marks. I can only speak for myself, therefor I will submit issues that concern me and my pictures in farther conversation.

Many questions I asked before are not answered yet.

The administration of this site instead of constantly saing "I don't agre with you" "You don't know " "the data shows this and that" should explain how everything works. But they think making it tabu keeps the door open to whotever they want to do.

"Are there any rules written on this site. if not, are there any ???"

Derek, most people don't answer your questions because they are a little on the dumb and tedious side. Instead of asking so many questions, why don't you relax a little and explore the site to find your answers (you have a whole three weeks experience on PN). Sorry to bust heavy on you but you are sounding a little shrill.

i've been using this site (on and off) for years. (though my id does not reflect that) as I

once changed my email address (due to a move) and it has taken me this long to unlock

the secrets of how this site works. having done so I can only say that you do not want to

know the truth - you can't handle the truth. that's why whenever someone complains

you're told to just settle downa and take it easy. dig too deep here and you'll find yourself

in your own grave.

so relax - if you really want to know what others think of your pictures - publish a book.