Lisa's pictures

petra_s.

I usually lurk in this forum...don't like to say much but I've been following this thread daily....and I have to write that you guys are amazing! I am amazed at what you can do in PS with these poor images, and am wishing I knew a 1/4 of what you guys do so I could help too. Nice job...if I were Lisa, you guys would be my heroes! :)

Just my 0.02!

Adrianne

PS> William---I kinda like the last one you posted!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got several pics and the blur was just too much to overcome unless you went real 'artsy' and somehow incorporated it, but I did have a pic that very dark, and this is would I could do with, not on par with some other folks, but a help at least.<div>00G8uh-29565584.jpg.e79e14722c5cd0a1139225f6c5018b03.jpg</div>

Thank you Adrianne ... appreciate the comment.

I'd like to think the manipulation actually starts when we make the settings on the camera ... unless it's a set up shot in the studio then it starts Before the camera is even turned on.

btw, for me, it's All Art ... I just like some "art" better than other "art" ... such is life.

Hi guys,

sorry i've been out of town for the last couple days, but you've all been in quite a flurry. everything looks so much better.

i wasn't trying to pic favs... just trying to give a selection of bluury vs dark, vs really wretched bridesmaid shots to several people. i apologise if anyone was unhappy. i really appreciate all your help. if anyone wants specific original pics, let me know.

just a couple specifics:

Ryan McGill - i saw your post and i'll get you a couple soon

William Morgan - i didn't forget about you. i had a bunch of emails bouncing back and my inbox hept going over, so i was waiting to send more... i'll get you some tonight

Todd Frederick - i saw your post and email. i'll get you some soon.

Petra,

Thanks! I love those silly pose wedding pictures. I did not get that one. I will tell ya what... these images really worked out my PS muscles. I wish I could have done the wedding. Mainly cause I would wanted to flirt with the bridesmaids. LOL! I know that is taboo, but I am young... and they... they are HOT! LOL!

~Ryan

Ryan, I know what you mean........I am pretty good with photoshop and it was great practice for me, but I did have a rough time with the group shot. Could you email me your secret :) dhexe@alltel.net, I would really like to know the steps that you took. Thanks!