Lisa's pictures

petra_s.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sent me a few. One was a really good shot with some red-eye from hell - no prob! Another was just a really dark snapshot that is totally fixable, and a few others were just really bad blurry, noisy, over-the-shoulder shots of bridesmaids... ouch. I was hoping some of you guys had better luck. Sucks for Lisa... it's just wrong!

Well, I can see who Lisa's favorites are ;-). I sure wish I got one that looked like *4084. The photographer had a portfolio and was mid-priced, so she probably wasn't one of the people asking on this forum last month what an aperture was, and is it necessary?

Here's what I got, and what I returned:<div>00G8ES-29548384.jpg.06b509637f89690e06e2349fd879f325.jpg</div>

At times saving a file involves risk taking.

Hold your breath and hope they see the "art" within and refuse to see the technical nightmare.

As I view the web I'm stunned at the highly paid wedding photogs who get away with really questionable image files.

I'm not highly paid but I sure can put out a questionable image file that has the potential for being mistaken for creativity.

Holding my breath but willing to risk it ... going 1/2 way on this type of file leaves one still about 1/2 way there, lol, so ... here's an attempt at ...... .....<div>00G8YY-29555184.jpg.59703ac204513c1b0c4515d1c2374b24.jpg</div>