Polaroid 110b to 4x5 graflok conversion-any instructions available?

The original 127mm rangefinder cam sits atop the 150mm cam. The difference can be clearly seen. One is black, one is silver. We are told there IS a difference in profile however. All I know is the original cam requires grinding to attain rangefinder accuracy, that`s just simple geometry. Obviously this finder won`t work with the lens fitted.<div>00DO8t-25413284.jpg.dc82aa6c9bf213c0f727cc82ca5ce7e4.jpg</div>

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(d one battle )use phonetics

when you have endorsed that people cause harm as to end the thread and you have no idea why I would be upset then I have to assume i am to expect it.

I do hope it ends. there are 2 current threads where hobbysts are discussing the subject and no merchants I hope this website will forbid merchants and manufacturers from participating in threads altogether .

Thank you for the clarification. I understand now. I hope that you understand that I mean no harm to you or to your business. I honestly do want all the arguing to end and my suggestion was a desperate idea to end it.

I really don't know or care about your disputes with Noah and Dean, and I was offended by the way it intruded into the discussions of hobbyists. I was aware that there were other discussions currently that you were not involved in, but I thought perhaps you were unaware of them. The fact that you are aware and are allowing discussion to continue is all I want.

So thank you for that.

Off topic, I'm wondering if this is the longest thread ever on photo.net. It takes forever to load.

I suppose there might be longer discussions over on the Leica board regarding who got kicked off for calling who what kind of obscene name.

Congratulations to everyone here for at least sticking to relatively polite vocabulary.

Mr. Jones I am sorry I have never installed two cams on a camera simultaneously obviously someone else did and you are representing that my work is the result of a third party shoddy repairmsnship.

There is no difference and if there were you wouldn't see it.

I have the camera with the cam you ground with a sharpening stone which looks like volcanic lava and proves you have no clue.

I have the best photographers in the world on assignment with 150mm cameras and someone with a grinding wheel is not going to fly.

the surface of a cam is to be like a mirror but yours is as smooth as sandpaper.(but still patented) the burden of proof is yours. as you have admitted to " grinding it" thank you that is precisely what we have but if it works or not is not an issue . the issue I whether you modified it. such modification if well made would work. there are three modifications present in the cam of Aggie camera and thank you for reminding us it is the work you did to the cam

All of my customers who have a 150mm camera none of them have a ground cam as is not as accurate but still protected by a claim for this application so thank you.

You have no idea what subtlety is and admitted you ground that cam while my cameras work and have a smooth face cam smooth as a mirror and while the grinding modification is patented my alternative one was implemented because it is superior and proved that to this day you have no idea but you keep disputing my IP save yourself the embarrassment

you are holding a camera that someone wanted to use for dual purpose and you thought it was my 150mm cam and thanks god because now nobody gets to see it and you get no instructions.

The people who are famous and shooting with the cameras today will laugh at you tomorrow because their cameras work perfectly unless they are in need of repair and because you hold someone's mistake in your hand you thought to embarrass me and again all you are able to do is fiddle but my patience is over. you wont see any of my patents with a cam sitting on top of another if I wanted to protect it I would have so you are a fool.

But at least you didn't get to give it away and that is a great thing if you give away your shoddy cam instead it will still be my ip. I knew it could be ground and guess what it is patented if I chose to implement it. so you don't have to tell me it is possible but at this point. retarded. Grounded yourself.

I made a camera with a cam like that for a German photographer in Ny who insisted against my recommendation to have a camera focus between 3-5 ft for close-ups otherwise I have never done that and in any event thank god you are out of luck.and if that is the one and you did not inform yourself as to why and presented it to discredit, but that is what you do.

Your trick didn't work.

This is another instance that proves these people are so prepared to discredit they don't even examine or verify the evidence before presenting it. I have held Aggie cameras for months and many Jones cameras but I only presented an image to prove aggie wasn't lying otherwise I have no need to prove Jones wrong because all I have to do is email all my 150mm customers tomorrow and ask how their camera is doing and then save that and then when I see you in court I can show that your idiotic defiance has again impelled you into this pathetic farce of presenting something without any responsibility as to verification. I see why you needed instructions , well you wont get them from me. sorry All Best W

Since it's so hard to scroll to the top of this mess, I thought I'd recap.<p>Once, a guy who

calls himself WILLIAM LITTMAN, his real name is Guillermo Littman, decided he wanted to

make a name for himself.<p>He decided to make himself a 4x5 camera out of a 50 year

old Polaroid.<p>Not being terribly mechanically inclined, he took a hot glue gun and

possibly a shovel, and set to work.<p>He spent a lot of money on patents and claimed to

have invented the idea and set out to harass everyone else for doing the same thing he'd

done, only for years longer than he had.<p>He used the patents to stop other peoples

autions on ebay.<p>He threatened our customers on ebay.<p>He contributes to threads

like this, trying to muddy the waters so that no one can tell exactly what's going on

here.<p> But, bear with us.<p>Guillermo Littman is a very bad thing for

photography.<p>He's ruined hundreds of classic cameras.<p>He's done everything he

can to interfere with us doing business, and we're just trying to stop him.<p>Or at least

keep him busy.

Mr Scwartz

Unless you have a patent you have no right to stop me or keep me busy this is a right to work state.and you have admitted to have lied about the submission of prior art , and admitted to have started rumors that I would brake into peoples computers and its one thing after the other coupled with admissions of intention to cause harm so I suggest that you stop because people know that what you are doing is a bad thing. and nobody appreciates it nor wants it to continue further and it is illegal

and depressing to everyone.

Mr Scwartz

Unless you have a patent you have no right to stop me or keep me busy this is a right to work state.and you have admitted to have lied about the submission of prior art , and admitted to have started rumors that I would brake into peoples computers and its one thing after the other coupled with admissions of intention to cause harm so I suggest that you stop because people know that what you are doing is a bad thing. and nobody appreciates it nor wants it to continue further and it is illegal

and depressing to everyone.

Mr Scwartz

and depressing to everyone. in the end when something doesnt benefit you you say the cameras are " old garbage "and when you wish to again promote yourself at my expense they become "classic cameras" and that is the long and the short of it but nobody is buying it any longer.

two wrongs dont make a right and you have tried to present that I was a bad person and you were caught red handed , right here showing that this has been the modus operandi from day 1 for all who cooperated in the " we are trying to stop him"

Anyone wanting to see how long this nutcase has been behaving this way, check out this old PN thread from 2003: <a href="http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00694G">http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00694G</a><p>If anything, he was even nuttier back then, sending out abusive emails to anyone who dared to even bid on a Polaroid camera on Ebay since it meant he couldn't buy 'em up as cheaply as they would have been if nobody had bid against him. The guy has no bounds - he seems to think that the whole world is meant to defer to him. Really incredible stuff - what a case study it would be for someone interested in such conditions. Any shrinks in this forum?

Exactly: On October 13th 2003 after insisting that the past had been addressed Mr. Jones told all of Pn as a spokesman for the group in question that the patents should be respected and that the thread should remain as to patrol self regulation and when I see that self regulation is not the case he told me to address it.

I have never been a nut and I am not a nut, we have just witnessed that this person comes here to discredit my camera with a picture of a botched cam he didn't even bother to verify and his supporters tell you I'm nuts. Jones hopes to compete by discrediting me at any expense

or introduces my IP and calls it his and tells everyone to help themselves and then there are the admittances of interference.

Guys please give it a rest If you brought these matters in front of PN then do as you say and prommised and nothing else.

No, obviously you are not. It was over when you posted a rant about Dean's cams. So don't pretend to be the good guy. You keep saying you're done and telling people not to harass you via PN. If you didn't respond it would just go away. Isn't that what you want? You have to let someone have the last word or it will go on forever. If the things you say are true, there is no harm in letting us chatter on because you've got the better cameras and your users know it. I think that's great for you. This circus must cause you so much stress and take up so much time. So don't respond and there will be nothing for Dean or Noah to reply to, right? You have responded so many times that this page is the second result for "william littman" on google. That doesn't help you.

I don't know Noah or Dean and maybe they are as bad as you say. Maybe they're worse. I don't care. Looking back at Kai's posts I see that he was introduced to you the same way I was when someone posted some photos from their camera and you popped up with this nonsense. At first I didn't know what was going on. Now I wish I didn't.

What a blunderhead! The 127 cam is just SITTING there to show the identical profile. I definitely now believe this nutter totally incapable of building anything resembling a camera. And silly me thought this rubbish had come to an end. Will this eternal screwball please be forthcoming with some help and advice for Paul, or get to hell off PN. With comments like 'twin cams fitted by unqualifieds', that`s just the last straw. No can we please get serious and have this lunatic certified?

This is becoming weird, like arguing with a drunk..... Now I get the picture: Mr Littman says the cams aren`t different, but even if they were, I wouldn`t see it???

Next, he doesn`t grind the cams at all, but when I do it`s covered under HIS patent???? Who is coming off the rails here? What will I do when this loon finally becomes silent? Will that day eventuate?

What day is it today? what day will it be tomorrow?

The incorrigible nature Mr G displays is giving me brain fade....He`s definitely one that flew over the 'Cuckoo`s Nest'

I really do not understand what is going on.

There is several people here who converts polaroids and make their own business

promoting and selling them. Good, OK, no problem.

Speaking about polaroid conversions I

think that Mr Littman was the first one to be named here by somebody who asked for

informations about his camera years ago.

Everybody spoke about his conversion as the best one, really good one but expensive.

Then someone else pop up saying it is possible to convert a polaroid and to have a similar

quality with the half of the price of a Littman (or less than half). Oh, I forgot, admitting not

to be able to have a coupled range/viewfinder with 100% parallax correction.

But anybody ever spoke badly about a Littman. Never ever.

Now after 3 years there is this

switch: Littman cameras are trash. What happened? Why what it was good once now it is

garbage?