The Unseen War at Home....

xcapekey.com

Russ,

Great images... my best wishes for your brother's safety and speedy return home!

You might want to offer these to a newspaper and have them do a photo-essay based on

your photographs. It would be a means of sharing with other families who have sons/

daughters/moms/dads etc over in Iraq what your family feels...

Well done!

Cheers

Second and third photographs have a great light; first & last one are badly under. You can print a negative as dark as you want with a correctly exposed neg. But there's little one can do with an underxposed neg. If I were to choose a book with similarily strong content, I'd rather bought one with correctly exposed photograhs. Yeah -- I should've said nothing critical here because oh my gosh, the content, the content is so touchy that nothing else matters. Anyway, Russ said prints look good and he knows better. Good luck with your project and all the best to your brother (and give TriX a chance).

A book is an excellent idea and at this point in time easy to realize. With Shared Ink, My

Publisher or through iPhoto, one can make a book with relative ease and low cost. Having

the back story with emails/IM certainly adds to the poingancy. Thanks for sharing, and

please keep this forum posted.

Very nice, emotional and dramatic pictures. I don't get emotional with army's matters. Actually I think any nation army is a cruel institution. But I get emotional because of your brother. I wish him very well and that he can make his job without any killing.

Once again, congratulations for the pictures. I think it is even harder to do this kind of thing because the soldier is your family member.

Those are special pictures! You've done a great job with them and I thank you for sharing.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures of your brother home for good. :-) Take care,

and God bless.

Angelo