When insist on recompense - film damaged

I have already written in Film & processing forum about strange orange

dominant after developing my slides in the lab. Now I scanned all pics

and will show one for example; do you think that I can blame them for

wasting my films and want to give me money back or new films in the

same amount and type?<br>

PS. Example photo is before any digital improving, orange areas should

be brighten up and have more details, all more contrast. Film used -

Fuji Provia 100F.<div>00D13O-24870384.jpg.9fe4319c4604852641732cafe6032088.jpg</div>

Chris;

The film looks as if the reversal step was not correct. The reversal bath was probably bad. If so, there is no fix for your problem.

On a long shot, it may have been the bleach and/or fix, but I doubt it. If it was, you can rebleach and refix your slides followed by wash and stabilze and save them.

IMHO, you are owed a roll of free film (or whatever else they offered in their processing contract) for failure to properly process your film.

Ron Mowrey

A roll of film yes, AND, a refund for the processing! (or, the next job for free - that is if you care to continue to do business with them).

If they give you a hard time, tell them the photos were for a client who paid for your time, so they can just reimburse your client for your wages!

M.V.

Chris, I recently received back some 120 chromes that had strange artifacs along the edge of the images which I thought was chemical residue. One edge of the film was also wrinkled, and one frame had a small crease. I sent it back. While the processor did not acknowledge that this damage was done in the processing (suggesting that it may have been a bad film) it did offer to do high res scans of two images of my choise. If I were you, I would not settle for a new film. You have lost more than that.