From Computer to CD Rom

What is a good software program for putting images to disc, so that they can be

taken to a photo lab and get developed. I normally ust use my memory card, but I

recently did a shoot for a friend and would like give them a CD ROM of the

event. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

I'm running XP, cant seem to find any program that will do what I'm looking for. On my desktop I have a program, but I'm using my laptop for this project. Its new, only about 4 months old. I dont have a problem getting the pics to my laptop, I'm using Picasa (quick and easy) maybe I'm just not familier with all that it can do. I've made some back up discs, does anyone know if a back up disc will work for what I'm trying to do?

Open the image and save to my documents/ my pictures. From there you have the option to save to CD . Put in a CDr and hit save. The options are on the left side. You may need to put the pics into a folder you create.

If you can`t get from Picassa to my pictures, I have no ideas.

I move files to a lab using File transfer Explorer, or the Two Cups program (free), or Ritz photo has a propritary program where you can order prints, cd`s and share pic. It is a file transfer but they do not call it that, but you can not select the server destination other than a Ritz store of your choice. Kodak has a similar set up. Order a Cd. File transfer programs move hugh amounts of data that are too large to be attached to e-mails.