Website Critique

asantilli

My first impression is that you are either a software company or internet provider. Your layout doesn't feel artistic at all, and I think that's the calling card of a photographer's website. It just feels too rigid.

That being said, none of the links worked. All I saw was your main page with 2 images and a couple of news stories at the bottom.

Check your site in multiple browsers (at least IE, Firefox and Opera). I am using Firefox and your text (e.g. "* Westfield vs. Cranford Little League Championship * July 21st 2006 * Finished: January 1st, 2006" appears superimposed on the images, thus spoiling both image and text.

Your text needs proof reading (e.g "johnny", "non", "pleas", "organazation")

Hi

You need to do a spellcheck. It doesn't come over well when you have spelling errors on your site. Get a close friend to look over it as well. Otherwise not bad. Try to include more low megabyte pictures on the initial pages. Make a comment on each. long term it pays off and people are more inclined to buy.

Roy

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Anthony, i am not here to criticize your work as a professional just i want to give you piece of advice. you need someone who can help you doing this stuff otherwise you`re going to waste too much of your time programming instead of doing some artistic work.there is a problem concerning your source and i cannot see what`s behind your moduls like:portfolios,services etc.the only thing that i can see is your contact information. you know we all live in the internet,so there are plenty of chances to find the right thing that you are looking for in no time, you just need someone to show you the right way.have you ever heard about do it your self sites-well, foliolink.com is that example.it is quite easy and simple because all you need to do is to prepare your works and upload them.i think that will be better choice for you.Ofcourse this is just a piece of advice you are not supposed to accept it.anyway good luck with your work!