Post Processing Perspective Control Software?

Ellis: this really has nothing to do with the thread, but I thought I would ask since you're here anyway.

What became of your V750 review?

DM: give Andromeda LensDoc plugin a try. I find it great at correcting pretty extreme perspective distortion, and even the oddest barrel distortion which can be part of some ultra-wides. If you know the former is going to be unavoidable remember to compose loosly, as perspective correction always crops the side you're correcting.

Dead: I think what Ellis is saying is that the correction offered in Photoshop is very good and few can find any need to improve on it. Maybe you are in that unique group. If so, it would be good to say what you would like to accomplish that PS doesn't.

Dead,

I just used the Filter/Lens Correction Tool in CS2 for the first time yesterday. I shot with a

12-24 and had to tilt the camera a bit to shoot a building. The Vertical Perspective

correction worked quite well.

I like it much better than the old Transform/Perspective method. I also had some

Distortion to correct (curved verticals) and they are easily fixed as long as your lens has

consistent distortion.