Good E6 lab in the Fenway/Longwood medical area in Boston?

Can anyone recommend a good E6 lab near the Fenway/Longwood medical area in

Boston that does 120 rollfilm and preferably also 4x5? My last resort is to

drive or T to places like Zona, but would like to know if there are closer labs.

Thanks.

There was a ColorTek in Kenmore Square up until last month. I have been using their Atlantic Avenue location now for E6 (that's right across the street from the South Station bus terminal). Hunt's in Kenmore Square sends out to Dorian for E6.

Thanks everyone for your reply. I called Boston Photo Imaging today, and was told that they no longer process E6. I used to take my E6 to Campus Camera (Kenmore Colortek) without much problem, but they are closed now. Just tried a testing roll with Photomaster in the Longwood medical area out of curiosity, and had the 1st frame partially developed and an unrepairable bent in another frame. So maybe not such a good idea. I guess I am left with Colortek main store and Dorian. Have to find out how much Dorian charges per roll, Hunts was going to charge me $12 something per 120 roll, significantly higher than Colortek's $7. Thanks again.

I'm a clinical fellow at Children's Hospital and HMS in the Longwood Medical Area. I develop my 4x5 E6 (incl. Velvia and Ektachrome) at Color Services Inc. which is in Needham, about a 20 minute drive up rt. 9. They have diverse services, quick turnaround, and are fairly cheap. I'm thinking about asking Campus Camera in Kenmore, but I doubt they'd do 4x5.

Campus Camera (Kenmore branch of ColorTek) closed last month. I used to use Color Services in Needham and liked them very much. But, I'm bound by the "T", so I can't get there anymore... I live out in the boonies and take the commuter rail into boston for work. But I do know ColorTek at South Station does 4x5 and 8x10 E6. $2.25 for 4x5 and $5 8x10. Also their 135 E6 mounted is $8.50. I don't like the idea of Hunt's in Kenmore sending to Dorian and charging me $12.50 for 135 E6.