Cross Process Ilford Delta 3200

mind warp

Absolutely nothing. The bleach fix used in those processes will bleach out the silver resulting in blank film. If you could skip the bleach fix step and go straight to stabilizer, it should work, but I can't imagine you would be happy with the results compared to normal B&W dev.

In addition to blank film, them emulsion tends to slag off at 100degrees F process temperature. At around 70 degrees you could do C41 developer for say 7 minute (guess) followed by water wash and regular B&W fixer.

Good only if you have mostly spent C41 dev. , unimportant film that you are just checking for camera problems or something similar and you don't want to mix up a fresh batch of B&W developper yet. I did that once with Plus-X to quickly verify shutter wasn't sticking anymore before using camera for important shots.

C41 developer used with straight B&W film will probably give a very weak image. In tests I ran with this many years ago, it would barely develop a B&W emulsion due to the absence of couplers.

The lack of couplers will inhibit development. This is probably intuitive to chemists out there, but not obvious to non-chemists. Kinda hard to explain, but oxidized color developer has no where to go and builds up, inhibiting further development.

Ron Mowrey

Actually, Ron, you'll get a very low contrast image. That is why C-41 developer is suggested for Tech Pan when Technidol is not available. Times & temps are on The Massive Dev Chart.

Also, it's been discussed here: I feel like crap, but if you search for "Tech Pan C-41" &/or "Tech Pan C41" you'll see the threads.