where are member's hasselblad photos

knox . .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't let the gear snobs fool you. this site is most importantly about fotos as well. We need to know AND see how it drives.

You want to see H'bld fotos check out this site and blow your socks off. Check out the sky, the skin tones, the colors, or the B&W. Hasselblad IS the apex.

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/

Click GALLERY, then Click MASTERS. Then think about keeping your day job. Best _ Paul

I was dreaming to own a Hassy most of my adult life. Due to digitalization the price of film cameras including Hassy went down to decent levels so I was able to buy a 500 C/M. Here is my first attempt.<div>00GHd8-29766784.jpg.4012fe2c4b64ac8b671f9a52ad7c3194.jpg</div>

you're all holding back, seems to me whenever I look at someones page and they own a blad or a Leica there is always a self portrait of them with their "baby"--the camera in the mirror that is.....ok fess up!! :)

• 1 month later...

I lost most of my photographs in a crash, but have this to offer. This was actually from the

first roll I shot when I got my Hasselblad. It's taken me almost 3 years (I think) to grow to

love the camera. I struggled with it a lot, but this has always been one of my favorite shots.