Error on Forum Page Load

gmahler5th

Hi,

I'm frequently getting an error when I load a forum page, and it appears the

error displays just before the MSN Video starts to load at the bottom of the

page. (Hint: the MSN Video preview is a bad idea, I wish it wasn't there.)

See attached photo

Occasionally, I will try to look at forum pages without logging in. I have seen the same error message when not logged in, but never when I am logged in. Others have reported a similar situation.

As Donald said, paid members don't see the ads.

PN can opt not to display MSN videos ;p but yeah I agree it's probably a scripting error with ther video feed. Not at all sure what you can or should do about it, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks, Brian. I've been a PN member since 2000 and I love this place! sorry I haven't renewed my subscription, I hope to soon.

The only reason I mention it is the MSN Video ad is because the page loads pretty much completely, except the embedded MSN video object, which fails to load when this error appears. The error can be resolved by refreshing the browser instance.

Okay, maybe it's not MSN video. I just posted the last reply, and then clicked on the link to view my post, and this error appeared (same as before) when loading this page. It's only slightly annoying, I guess I will have to get used to it.

<br><br><br>

---------------------------<br>

Microsoft Internet Explorer<br>

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <br>http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00GlDE.<br><br>

Operation aborted<br><br><br>

OK <br>

---------------------------

<br><br><br>