list of forums

grillot

New forums are started by the site administrators. You can propose a new one in this forum, and it will be discussed.

We are conservative about starting them because we want new forums to be active, but not to cannibalize an existing forum, and we don't like to make mistakes, since we have a policy of not closing forums that have been started. The Costa Rica forum probably wouldn't be started on the site today, but it has been around for a long time and is still somewhat active.

Brian - this may not be the place, but I want to publically say, I think you do a fabulous job for this community. The medium which brings us all together - by nature - is steeped in opinion and feelings. There will never be a time when everyone is pleased, but you work through the issues with facts and logic. I am sure you spend many many hours thinking through all of the issues and requests, more than we as members and guests care to think about. The end result is a site that is the best of its kind, continully improving and a bargain to boot. thanks.