List of outrageous flaws of the new Zeiss Ikon RF

I thought the Zeiss Ikon shutter felt and sounded like the one from a Nikon FE ... without the mirror slap, of course.

Being a shutter with overlapping metal leaves, it won't be as quiet as a cloth shutter. Or at least this shutter won't be.

It was hard to tell in the exhibition hall.

Current Leica Action League members have infiltrated the Zeiss manufacturing labor force and are converting as many Ikons as they can to give an electric shock, similar to a stun gun, everytime user presses the trigger. This 'flaw' will surely make everyone switch to Hermes.

<blockquote><i>Another flaw is the lack of the word, "LEICA," engraved on the body. This surely will make anyone a subject for ridicule. That's why I use a Leica strap on my Yashica Electro GSN. It fools everyone from a distance.</i></blockquote>

<p>Well, eventually someone will come out with an adhesive Leica Logo and Red Dot to put on the Zeiss RF. Maybe it will be found on Leicagoodies.com for $18 and be called "Dot"?

Leica Red Dot-if you ask the people at Leica,they will give you them for free,at least they used to. I asked for several from Leica Camera USA,and 2 weeks later got an envelope with a dozen of them in it. No charge! And at a repair shop in Vienna,the tech gave me 6,no charge.

I hope that the $1600 price includes better wearing materials.

Hope springs eternal from the human breast. And Leica is the offspring of that bloke Belzebub.....used by his wicked disciples for perverse fondling practises.

Thankfully we have all been saved by the Ikon of Zeiss which will lead us to the promised land.

Just hope i'm not too far gone to be saved.