• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an awesome thread of photos!

I was at a loss as to what to post. I've come home recently with a few street shots that are finally making me yearn for more. But I've posted them already. So I post one "for the guys", and gals if you're inclined, to start the new year off. Glad you all liked it.

Mike, I've always loved your eye and treatment and you made me laugh because I added the over exposure and camera shake in photoshop that you thought benefited the image. The original raw copy is in my folder beside this one if you, or anyone, want to click through and have a look.

Brad, glad you got out in the rain!

Ray, you could do with some editing help :)

Allen, where did you really think that drawer full of knickers came from?

Reality is, that most real photographers love to share. They enjoy looking at others work, for inspiration, and just for the enjoyment of photography. Photography is not really about gear, or about anal love.........it's about the all seeing third eye.

We come in all abilities, shapes, ages, and sizes. What we have in common is a love for photography.

I'm giving Allen Herbert a rest for a while, his starting to become a bit of a mouth organ, boring. Hey, enjoy you're photography, and most of all have fun.

Regards

Allen.