Tripod Tribulations

david_thomas8

David, no one has said you MUST have a tripod. It's been suggested that they can help in

certain situations, and there are those who swear by them in those circumstances. Others,

like Steve and Mary, have worked out ways to avoid them.

Tripods are a tool, nothing more.

The question of using a tripod is insignificant, it's a personal choice. What I have found interesting & informative is the details of the information contained in the responses, shutter speeds, lens's, flashes, film, ISO speeds, etc, etc. With the exception of the personal attacks, this and the previous thread have been healthy debates. I for one have enjoyed these threads as apart from being informative they have managed to put a smile on my face first thing in the morning reading the responses posted overnight. <i>(Timezone difference, I'm in Australia).</i><p>Remember, photography is an Art, and it should be remembered that we <i>as artists</i> use our imagination, creativity and style <i>(and expensive equipment)</i> to create images our clients will hopefully treasure for life.<p>Looking forward to the next debate.<p>Regards<p><a href="http://kapaniris.com">John Kapaniris</a>