Anybody ever use Pro-FIlm out of California?

A first rate outfit initially run by two brothers, I think, that's been in biz at least 15 years from San Francisco. Back then, and even now, they always had a good rep among pros for good, if not great prices, excellent inventory. Usually if we ordered materials by noon pacific time, it shipped the same day. Good guys. You should be pleased with their prices and service.

Mark

I've used them 3 times, always with no problem at all. Initially went with them because of their very low prices for 2CR5 batteries (less than $3). Shipping is very fast - you don't get a shipping tracking number unless you email them for it but they have always replied to my queries very promptly. Had one very minor issue once when I ordered what were described as Sanyo 2CR5's on their website but they sent Panasonic ones. The Sanyo's were recommended for my Elan IIE because of the known battery compartment issue. I contacted them about this and they said that the Panasonics were actually made in the same factory but they would give me 10% discount on my next order which they duly did. Excellent company in my experience and I will be using them again.