Coffee With Al Kaplan, Chapter 3

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, Golfs, great little cars.

James, I like this shot, nicely composed with a background that isn't distracting. The dust doesn't bother me, in fact, I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out. I don't quite understand why an image scanned for a web forum posting needs to be technically perfect, especially when the important part of the post is the story, a funny story at that. If this were shot for a newspaper story, the dust wouldn't even show up in print. Anyway, I agree with Chris Combs sentiments above.

For you folks who want T-shirts James is still selling them. All I ever did was "pose" for the photo that Johnny G took of me. I got a couple shirts out of the deal, no money. Since James is getting them printed up a dozen or two at a time on nice heavy weight T's with good high quality photo reproduction, and mailing them out Priority Mail there really is no profit.

<I>So...who the f*ck IS this A-rod?"</i>

<p>

C'mon Lee, sober up...he happens to be a curse, a player instilled with so much evil that he brings great teams down with him. Thank god the Sox never signed him, whould have been doomed for another 100 years.