W/NW: Lovely moment

m. v. szulc, posting someone elses work without their permisson is against Photo.nets rules, I believe.

But feel free to express your political opinion anyway you want. Since mine is exactly the opposite of yours. I'd like to offer that the Dem's candidates look a bit like Lurch and Eddy Munster.

Thanks for the opportunity to offer a balance.

H.C. -- click the submit button, then type something in the message window (or press the bar space few times); then click submit again and when you see file name field click browse and pick your photo; then type something in the caption field (or again press the bar space) and press confirm -- that should do.

Balaji let you know I enjoy your pics. Maria, they are right, your pic does not belong here. It just looks like some lying, cheating stealing, religious zealot, elitist, hack, scumbag in drag. That's not lovely at all! Shame on you!

Here's a nice and lovely moment<div>008pkK-18756184.jpg.226cd57ec79b9a34c0e4d1269d732a18.jpg</div>

Louis, am very sorry for contributing to Maria's delinquency, but you have to understand, we really try to be good, but she won't have it, she twisted our arms to make us behave badly. You've got to make her stop!