Can anybody tell me how to get this look?

Hi Sandra, I'm on a laptop and can't see it as well as I'd like but it looks like the photographic technique is what's shining as opposed to the post production PS work. The narrow DOF with the focus on the bride's eye throws everything else into a soft blur. The makeup is excellent and so it the lighting. I think it's just a nice shot with nothing terribly fancy done in PS... But I could be wrong! ;-)

not to mention the bride is a perfect 10 in the face, wearing what i bet is a very expensive viel. part of my "happy hunting grounds," theory. great looking people, great looking places, gives great looking photo opportunities. , (from skillfull photographers of course.)

Sorry, but from that web site I cannot see any particular look. If you're interested in how he takes his photographs, take a look at the video he has on the sight. He's using a medium format camera with side flash, sheets for back ground, all outside, etc. Send him an emain and ask what type of film he uses. If that doesn't do it, ask him to take the pictures (just kidding).

• 2 weeks later...

Actually.

Yervant is not using a medium format camera, (its A canon SLR), and it is digital so no point in asking him what film he uses.

The bride he is shooting in the film is not a model either: it is a real bride and it was her actual wedding day.

She had no makeup artist either.

The best thing you can do to see Yervant in action is to visit his site and look out for dates in your area when he is doing his seminars.

He is a great guy and his talks will teach you loads.

He does not mind telling you in person, just how he does his post production work.

The quick answer though is to go to www.mastersofweddingphotography.com and buy the exceptionally excellent film which is two hours long and has him in it along with four other brilliant wedding photographers.

Oh! and I might just mention that I know all the above because I produced the Masters DVD.