Kodak endura metallic paper..

Edgar;

I have used it.

It has microbubbles in the subbing layer on the support. They give the paper a 'metallic' appearance. It is quite striking for some colors, and hardly noticeable for others.

It probably would not scan well.

I only have a couple of scenes done with it so far, so I don't believe that I have anything that would do it justice.

Ron Mowrey

It is very difficult for me to judge the look because the only examples I have seen so far are professional fashion images that look very different on their own without a special paper..

I am interested in seeing what does it do to normal images, so if you have anything scanned it would be nice to see it..

"<I>Does anyone have any flatbed-scans of images that were printed on this paper to show me?</I>"<P>

That would sort of be like asking for scans of glossy, matte, lustre, photos to see what they look like. They would all have the same shine as your monitor screen.

James G. Dainis

• 2 years later...

Edgar - I just had some prints done on this paper and was very impressed. The lab I work with printed one of my images for their lobby. I am pretty sure you are NOT going to see any difference on a scanned image. You can contact "The Lab" to get more info. They have FTP capabilities for digital image submission that is very convenient.

http://www.thelabsantarosa.com/