13. Long Minox chain ?

• 3 replies
  14. 8x11 flash with TLX

• 1 reply
  15. 35 GT Flash

• 2 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• I want to share a cautionary tale with you. As someone who has experienced the devastating consequences of a cryptocurrency scam, I urge you to exercise extreme caution when dealing with digital currencies. I lost a significant amount of money ($125,900 to be exact) after being deceived by an online investment company. They promised me a high return on investment, but when I tried to withdraw my funds, they asked for more money, which only fueled my anxiety. That’s when I reached out to Softweartech, a reputable online recovery agent. I emailed their support team at softweartech5@gmail.com and received a prompt response. They took the time to listen to my situation and provided me with valuable guidance and support throughout the recovery process. Their transparency and integrity gave me confidence in their abilities, and I was thrilled to see my funds recovered. I want to emphasize that not all recovery services operate with the same level of professionalism and trust as Softweartech. If you find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend reaching out to them. You can contact them via email at softweartech5@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +4915510650010. Thank you for your time, and I hope this warning helps others avoid falling victim to similar scams.    
    • I am thrilled to share that I recently received a call from Ty confirming that my final payment has been processed, bringing an end to the months of harassment I faced from a loan officer. I wanted to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for your exceptional service in helping me recover my funds. From the beginning, I was impressed by your professionalism and graciousness. Although I was initially hesitant and uncertain about the outcome, seeing the incredible work your team did for my friend in just a few days gave me great reassurance. Your expertise and dedication made all the difference in my financial situation, which was severely impacted by a poor investment decision in a crypto trading company. I was particularly impressed by the seamless communication and transparency throughout the process. Every question I had was answered with clarity and precision, which speaks volumes about your firm's commitment to integrity. Your professionalism and dedication to your work are truly exceptional, and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I would like to wholeheartedly recommend Softweartech to anyone who has fallen victim to digital asset scams. Your team is a pleasure to work with, and your service is invaluable. I am grateful for the faith you have restored in me, and I will make sure to spread the word about your excellent work. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication. If anyone needs assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out: Email: softweartech5@gmail.com WhatsApp: +4915510650010
    • Bluegrass pickers at local general store 
    • Available light on Kodacolor 400.