Zoombrowser 6.4.1 can't read older (2003) jpg images

<p>Hi<br>

I've been trawling the Internet looking for a solution to my problem. I am using Zoombrowser 6.4.1, and can download photos from my current G9 fine, but it doesn't read photos from my G3 from 2003, which I could in the past with an earlier version of Zoombrowser. I get the message:</p>

<p >There are no files to display in this folder, or there are no files that match the current filter settings. If you are sure that files exist in this folder, change your filter settings. </p>

<p ><br /> <br>

I know the files are there, because I can see them in Windows (working with Vista). Can anyone please help? Thanks.<br /> </p>

<p>I can understand that RAW files might not be read. DPP will not read RAW files from my S70. But the jpeg format is universal, and should be recognized. This planned obsolescence in the software industry upsets me. They are so cavalier about not supporting older equipment. They got away with murder with the Y2K fiasco, and this I think was a major factor to encouraged them to continue this practice. It is arrogance.<br>

Now that I have had my little rant, I hope that someone can direct you to a patch to fix your problem. Good luck!</p>