Zenobia 6x4.5

Lovely little camera, Erko, very much the Japanese equivalent of the Selfix 16-20 I posted some stuff on a little while ago. The Hesper lens seems to be a good performer in your capable hands; the "Dawn" and "Late Evening" images are particularly impressive. What did you dunk the Arista in? Thanks for a very decorative post.

For some films, the sensitizing dye is hard to get out. T-Max have a pink dye that comes out slowly. If you fix long enough, it is mostly out, but sometimes you get pink negatives.

Scan in gray scale, or set gray scale after scanning, using your favorite processing software.

-- glen

All of my scanners (a phrase too-well earned) or, more properly, the software I use with them will occasionally go "off the rails".

My latest and greatest, the Nikon CoolScan 9000, really does not want to stay in monochrome, even in the same batch, when used to scan chromogenic (C41) B&W.

I just don't worry about it until I get to the post-processing. This saves me much frustration.

Nice work with another of the amazing variety of folders.

Hello everyone. As mentioned above, the Kodak Max films are "sometimes" a bit pink after fixing & washing. I get rid of this "pink" by using 0.1gram of Sodium Sulfite in the 1st wash (5min) of my Igloo system. Perhaps it would work on the green? Aloha, Bill

• 8 months later...

what a beautiful medium format pocket folder camera... I love mine!

it takes 120 film.

Arista and fomapan have a green antihalation coating on the back. I prewash my film for 2 min to remove it before going in the soup.

The more you say, the less people listen.

While you're getting tips on how to scan and why it might be green etc, if I understand correctly it was only one frame that still held this dye or had this "green" stain. Which of course begs the question why only one frame. Some of the references to antihalation dyes are on track, but then all of them would be affected. I assume you made the green scan on purpose to show the affect. You also said it was visible to the naked eye.... Darkroom mysteries indeed!! Looks like a lovely folder and I am pleased for you and impressed with the lovely performance and renditions with D76!!