Zeiss Mess Ikon Mess Ikonta 524/2

<p>Last tuesday I made a short travel to Ciudad Guayana. This is an industrial city (steel, aluminum, iron) located in South East Venezuela. I had with me a folding camera (the Zeiss 524/2, 6x9 format) and in lunch time I went for one hour to a small park in the middle of the city. There I taked the following pictures. The weather was so bad with a very harsh light, and the color pictures (Velvia 100F) were dark, dull, without live... and worst than that, I shotted it with an error of about one stop...... Then I converted the material to black and white in photoshop and applied some sharp and postproduction.... here is what I got.<br />The camera has an Agnar Anagstimat lens...and all material was taked in f/11 at 125... I believe with that speed I had to shot at f/8 .....<br /><br />regards<br />fp</p><div>00T2wQ-124381884.jpg.3fb26d93ef09a39b8ecf7e4bca27cbdf.jpg</div>

<p>By the way, if you like using slides in your 6x9 folders, under harsh high-contrast lighting like that, you might find that Astia gives more pleasing results and is also a little more tolerant of exposure areas. It has become my default slide film in the folders now.</p>