world journal of post factory photography

aqualarue

<p>Issue 1 I was able to download. But I can not find the other 8 issues which I believe and have read were once available to purchase. Has anybody here any information about these journals whether I can still buy them? Thanks. I finally find something I want to get my teeth into.....</p>

<p>A simple Google search found this site, which says the other 8 issues are available for purchase from the original publisher's daughter.</p>

<p>http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/alt-proc/post-factory-photography</p>

<p>Seems you can purchase all nine issues for US$42 mailed to the US, and US$62 mailed to Europe.</p>

<p><Chas><br /><br /></p>

<p>Hi Charles and Jim, thankyou guys, I saw this page many times and for some reason missed that email address, having read so many times that the journal had been discontinued and that some even said that you could not buy anymore, I guess I overlooked that email. I am sure I emailed her ages ago and did not get a reply. I came back to it again only yesterday and just thought perhaps someone might have some other info on this. Anyway, I will email her. Thanks.</p>

• 2 years later...