What happend with "Everything else" forum in menu?!

j_smith6

It seems to have been replaced with "News" in the Forums drop-down menu. This is a joke, given that PNET is the last place anyone who knows these forums even a little bit would come looking for news.

I'd like to see "Everything Else" back in the main menu.

I wish I could see "Camera equipmnet" (the first name of this forum) back in menu or at least "Everything else". Why do they change it all the time? It's one of the most important and best forums here, so why are they changing names and links? It's annoying, most people here probably just got used to last changes and now we have more of them.

I agree that it is annoying in the extreme. Why not just put all the forums under the drop down? News? That's what the Drudge Report is for.

I really enjoy PN, but the constant changes to the forums are making the site tiresome. If Classic Cameras goes away I'm leaving with it. Enjoyment is the reason for this site to exist. Spending time on here is my daily relaxation and escape through friendly banter and exchange of ideas and information. It would seem the push is toward focusing the site into an encyclopeadic experience. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Please, Please, Elves... I gave up on photo ratings a long time ago. I haven't uploaded a new picture to my galleries in forever. If not for the forums I, and my subscription money, would already be history.