Wednesday Landscapes, 29 April 2020

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Leslie Reid, Apr 29, 2020.

1. You are invited to upload one or more of your landscape photos and, if you’d like, to accompany your image with some commentary: challenges you faced in making the image? your intent for the image? settings? post-processing decisions? why you did what you did? the place and time? or an aspect you’d like feedback on? And please feel free to ask questions of others who have posted images or to join the discussion. If you don’t feel like using words, that’s OK too—unaccompanied images (or unaccompanied words, for that matter) are also very much welcomed. As for the technicalities, the usual forum guidelines apply: files < 1 MB; image size <1000 px maximum dimension.

Here's an odd one from three years ago. I had a hard time deciding on whether or not to include the waves in the crop. I liked the ambiguity of the waveless version, but I liked the lines that the waves provide.
    D02-_MG_4406-2.jpg

2. Very special area where a small stream has gone 3-4 meters down in the soil

pn-20150114-810_0870.jpg

3. Mount Rundle Sunrise, Banff National Park, Alberta

[​IMG]

4. Somewhere east of Asmara
    Eritrea-Asmara-Park.jpg
    Guerrillas in the Mist, as it happened

5. through the Madrid mountains
    008LAND Subida al Cabrón La Pedriza Panorámica.jpg Canon F-1n. Sigma X.Q.39-80. Kodak Gold 400

6. Sunrise over Punta del Este skyline as seen from Punta Colorada.
    Sunrise over PDE.jpg

7. LakePan_6.jpg Down by the lake

frigo, markhut, cameragary and 6 others like this.
  8. This is from a trip to Alaska last August. I took it hand held through a tour buss window. It was the first time all day we got any rays of sun and I could resist snap the shot MemeryLane_44_04252020_ON1_1000.jpg .

frigo, Leslie Reid, markhut and 7 others like this.
  9. landscape_0430.jpg Pasquotank River, Elizabeth City, NC

10. From early this year, Southern Arizona, 6x7 film. A1779j (1200x955).jpg

11. from the driveway leading up to jefferson's monticello home monticello va 805.jpg

12. I'm sorry. I was wrong, These picture is for May

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    allancobb likes this.