W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #30

[ATTACH=full]1303793[/ATTACH]

From a couple of months ago. VW convertible. Leica M6. 35mm Summicron ASPH. Ilford PanF 50. Epson V700 scan

Looks like a 1955 VW Karmann body cabriolet. Right behind the door is the turn signal "trafficator" a flashing flipper that popped out on either side wheny ou signaled for a left or right hand turn. I still have the1955 VW factory shop manual my Dad bought along with our black convertible identical to this picture. I learned to drive and took my test on it.

[ATTACH=full]1303793[/ATTACH]

From a couple of months ago. VW convertible. Leica M6. 35mm Summicron ASPH. Ilford PanF 50. Epson V700 scan

I should talk with you about your V700 scans. I can't get from 35mm negs anything to look that good.

Each week, so good. Bertliang, I can only say attend to the horizon. Greg M, I liked that. Graham_evans|2 fabulous. And JDW - disco lurex colour? So ,my shots. Jan and I went to a singing eat out last night. The shots, monochrom (with ramped up iso) and my go to lens, 75mm zeiss - aka cosina).

The first is the singer. The other two are patrons.

night1.thumb.jpg.f68e2cb447068584ab807ede06ba7742.jpg night2.thumb.jpg.00e4bec476c4fb092b27226c3436ec0a.jpg

night3.thumb.jpg.e71f124bc8e16921c56edf96c7ed115c.jpg

• Like 5

JDM, vibrant colour - love it. Stric1975 - an ambivalent image. Rick_van_Nooij, now that's special - tell us what the dog's medals mean. I'd like to know. So, as an aside, I tried again Bill Bowes catechol developer (after failure last weekend), and it worked. I've posted a comment to another linked site - I think film and processing, but two further images. The developer seems to build. I will try it again. It's cheap, gives good density on negs, and good spread of greyscale. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

photo5.thumb.jpg.357e9f8aef71c9c79cbe197621c6b4f3.jpg , FP4, M3, 35mm summaron. It seems to be a really good chemistry:

photo3.thumb.jpg.639af342f7df8d43d471c9e9f23d5819.jpg

• Like 4

The dog's medals are a joke by her owner. I know one of them is an Iron Cross but I don't know what the other one represents to be honest.

The 'old man' represents an officer of Schlasta-6, an WW1 fighter-bomber group. They have a half-finished mock-up of a Halberstadt CL-IV as part of their display. (I've taken better shots of it last year at the National Military Museum).

I've only been playing with the 7Artisans lens for a few weeks now. It's the first 'serious' M-mount lens I've ever bought and so far I really like the way it renders. I don't really notice the drop-off of corner sharpness that most reviews seem to complain about. I consider it a good bang-for-your-buck.

HD190719.jpg

127th US Infantry Regiment, 32nd Division "Les Terribles"

Same setup as above.

By the way; You can edit your post within a few minutes after posting, Arthur. ( It's next to the 'report' option underneath your post) ;)

• Like 3