unable to view photos hat are posted as replies to a thread

rogerwb

<p>Okay, I see the <a href="/classic-cameras-forum/00bsVv">thread where you're experiencing delays</a>, on the classic cameras forum. Sometime in the past year the photos directly uploaded to forums (static.photo.net) were tweaked to serve them up gradually as viewers scrolled down the page. Occasionally I see a slight delay when I'm quickly scrolling down a photo-heavy page but so far most photos do load - occasionally there's a glitch where one or two photos don't load. Not sure what causes that.</p>

I am not seeing your problem in the Classic Cameras forum. At one time there was a general problem in some portions of Photo.net.

Right click on the area of the blank image. Click "View image Info". Do you get "...clear. gif" and "Dimensions: 1px X 1px"?

You asked this question a few weeks ago:

http://www.photo.net/site-help-forum/00brgo

James G. Dainis

<p>Roger, you never revealed the browser you're using. </p>

<p>I'd try clearing browser cache then reload the page. If images are still missing, then temporarily disable Norton and try again. </p>

<p>Alternatively, try a different browser - IE, Google Chrome, Firefox.</p>

<p>It could be a slow connection if you're on dial-up, or you might have an incompatible browser plugin causing problems. </p>

<p> </p>