Torquay & Dartmouth with an Olympus Mju II

<p>Yeah, one of my favourites...I've resisted the urge to post Mju II pics on this forum as I don't know whether the camera quite fits into the "Classic Manual Camera" catergory with it's AF and all the automated functions, but I find the quality of it's pics compete well with the rangefinder XA. It's hard to fault these images, Robert; I particularly like the colourful foreground and monochrome background in "Torquay Quayside". Nice post; thanks.</p>

<p>Hi all, Thanks for the comments, I too was unsure as to whether or not the Mju 2 was really eligible for posting in this forum, but I thought what the heck lets post, I love seeing other peoples pictures, especially from film classics either rangefinder or auto focus, the lens still has to be focussed one way or another by someones eye or by electronic gismo, and at my age auto focus is way faster than me racking backwards and forwards peering through a little viewfinder. I think more of the auto P &S film cameras will be come the new classics, I dont think this site has a forum for Auto all P&S which is a great shame as probably a lot of members have at least one in their collection.</p>

<p>The Stylus is about the least manual camera there is, so it doesn't fit the name of the forum, but it does look as though anything is now considered a "classic".</p>

<p>Perhaps the forum should actually be called "Film and classic cameras"? Not getting at the OP by the way - nice shots.</p>

Robin Smith