Titanic Iceberg by Anthony Wicher

What would a picture of the ice burg that the titanic hit. Taken by a Anthony

Wicher who was a phototographer and a savior of that event.

I havent appraized yet. 99.9% sure its authentic how much would it be worth?

it`s b/w on cardboard like matairal.

Ok I should have seen that comming.... No it doesn`t have any water damage... I have several of his photographs from that era some of movie stars like Clark Gable and Roy Rogers etc. Any idea? Can I throw my laptop at my boss or should I hold on to the day job for now?

No it appears to be a haze but again it`s black and white on a thick poster board like material. It`s not matted and has a pencil mark ( I think for matting ) around the picture and a signature " Wicker " It was found with several of his photos almong other items from that era. A newspaper clipping from the era discussing Mr.Wicher and his accomplishments including him being in possession of the only know picture of the ice burg that sank the Titanic was among those items. And does anyone know what type photo this would be considered? by the description I have given?

Ok that drives me nuts now... could the moderator please do a "Search and Replace" on this forum changing the two words "ice burg" to the correct spelling "Iceberg" ? If you can if not please excuse my ignorance. Thank You

Both of those images look very similar the first I think more than the second. It has that odd curve or slope in the middle of it. I agree I believe that authentication should be my next step. But I`m not sure how to go about it any suggestions? Also - if it is to be found authentic who would be able to appraise something like that?

<a href = "http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/highlights/2008/index.html" >

In 2007, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW </a> will visit:

<br>Baltimore, Maryland on June 16

<br>Orlando, Florida on June 30

<br>San Antonio, Texas on July 14

<br>Louisville, Kentucky on July 28

<br>Spokane, Washington on August 4

<br>Las Vegas, Nevada on August 18

<br>

<p>They also have a list of <a href = "http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/appraisers/photos.html" > photograph appraisers.</a>

<p>