The sample images used in the Forums

angkordave

<p>There was a thread on it awhile back, but I can not now find it!<br />Basically, images that you have submitted for ratings are selected (through PN's programming) and placed at the bottom of threads that you contribute to.<br />The photo's selection is automatic, so you can not select specific images.<br />I think you can turn this off somewhere in your Workspace if you desire, and none will be displayed.<br>

The images will change also when the page is refreshed, I think?</p>

<p> </p>

<blockquote>

<p>How are these images selected and how can I change to a different one?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Dave you have just ONE image available for the system to display at the bottom of each of your forum inputs. If and when you submit more images for 'ratings' and/or critiques, the system will have more than one image (in your case) to choose and display. One more thing, no images categorised 'nude' will be chosen for those random displays.</p>

<p>And for Larry, (as I write this) there are only two image choices available for him.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I believe it's random and it's chosen from the images you have submitted for critique.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Incorrect. Randomly chosen from the images you have submitted for ratings. Not critique. There's a technical reason for why that is (ratings vs critique), but it's not worth going into right now. Suffice to say that for the forseeable future, if you want images at the bottom of forum threads, you will need to submit some images for ratings.</p>