Street Fairs

Spearhead

<p>I was also in S.F for the fair and got all the way to the South San Francisco Cal Train stop when I decided that I would rather spend the day with my father instead. So I hopped on a train back to San Jose. I had spent the day before shooting along Market St. and some of the side streets like Powell. That being the case, I felt that me and my father had not really spent much time together and since on Mon I was going to visit Pier 24 (which was fantastic by the way) and then hit the road for the drive back to LA, I decided spur of the moment to head back to SJ. I would have liked to have finally met Brad, Jeff, and any other S.F. photographers I may know. I had fun shooting six rolls on Sat, so I'm sure I'll be back up that way before too long.</p>

Agree on Brad's shot. What a crazy shot. You could switch the genders though (leaving aside for a

moment the nudity aspect) and it could be argued that it would be equally valid.<p>

Hope it's OK to quote a comment I read on youtube by one 'mindstormsabrewin' in reference to an

interview with Henry Miller, that must have at least a shred of truth to it:<p>

<i>Today's woman wants to put chains around him and chop his nuts off and treat him like a boy that

needs to be controlled. As long as he's paying the bills he's allowed to exist. As long as he doesn't get

any ideas about being free on any level. I wish I could go back in time to when it wasn't a crime to be a

man that desires freedom. Today we are all slaves to every institution and custom.</i><p>

Carry on boys, end of rant..