Spam filter?

Hduriejbdhdu

You have posted here with success showing that you can post plain text, so it is logical to assume that something in the text (a spam filter word), or links (if you tried to post a link) that you tried to post in the Nikon Forum was suspicious and thus that post was rejected.

I suggest you ask your question, typing text directly in the Nikon Forum and using plain English and common words and do not cut and paste anything from a word processing program; do not use links or insert an image.

It is difficult, probably impossible to make any guess as to what is tripping the spam filter without more details of the content that you were attempting to post.

WW.

Thread can be deleted now. See below!

Appreciate your comment, but no it can't. Published threads at PN remain. None are deleted unless there is a reason under the Terms & Conditions of Use.

Think I figured it out. Used this reply as a whiteboard and kept editing/submitting until the error was found. Apparently I N V E S T M E N T is a bad word. Good to know. Thanks!

Well done.

I didn't know that, but it is understandable why, there were many "investment" spams not so long ago. We might find that after your membership details are complete with your home page that word will be OK for you to use.

Welcome to PN.

WW

Edited by William Michael