Site help

Larry_G1664882113

Two questions: How do I delete photos from my portfolio? How do I create new gallery folders? Thanks. Larry

Hi Larry,<br>

Try this:<br>

1. Click on your icon/avatar up in the top right corner next to the red "Upload" button.<br>
  2. Choose "My Portfolio"<br>
  3. On the left hand side of your portfolio page, under your icon and the heading "Portfolio", you will see 4 menu items.<br>
    > Photos<br>
    > Galleries<br>
    >Gallery photo sort<br>
    > Gallery folder sort<br>
    > Competition submissions<br>
  4. Click on "photos". This takes you to a page with all your photos.<br>

5. Under each photo is a number of icons and a blue box. Hover your mouse over the blue box and a pop-up menu will appear with:<br>
    > Submit to contest<br>
    > Add to gallery<br>
    > Set cover photo<br>
    > Edit photo details<br>
    > Delete photo<br>
  6. Choose "Delete" photo.<br>
  7. You will get another pop-up window asking you to confirm. Yes or No.<br>

Sorry for the long winded format but I am copying these to Leslie Reid's "How to manual" in the Site-Help forum.<br>

<br>

Hope it helps.<br>

Laurie

To create a new gallery...

1. Click on your icon/avatar up in the top right corner next to the red "Upload" button.<br>
  2. Choose "My Portfolio"<br>
  3. On the left hand side of your portfolio page, under your icon and the heading "Portfolio", you will see 4 menu items.<br>
    > Photos<br>
    > Galleries<br>
    >Gallery photo sort<br>
    > Gallery folder sort<br>
    > Competition submissions<br>
  4. Click on "Galleries". This takes you to a page with all your galleries.<br>
  5. At the top, just above your first gallery you see a red button labelled "Create a New Gallery".<br>
  6. Clicking on this brings up a box where you can put the title of your gallery.<br>
  7. Press the "Next" button to add photos. This takes you to your photos page, and right at the top gives you the option to "Add photos to the gallery" or "Upload New Photos.<br>
  8. To add photos from your current ones, hover over the blue box under each photo and select "Add to Gallery" from the pop-up box.<br>
  9. Once you have finished adding photos don't forget to save by clicking the "Save button" just above your first photos.<br>