Share. Exchange. Celebrate the Print.

<p>I'd like to exchange prints with other artists. Not JPEGS and TIFFS, but real print images. It's just an idea I got over my coffee this morning.</p>

<p>WHAT<br>

Exchange an 8 x 10 (approximately) print that you really love. Sign it, date it, maybe add a few sentences about what you love about the print. I will do the same. Send them in the mail. Enjoy. Yes, it costs a few bucks. But, doesn't it sound fun? No commercial aspect to it at all. Just one artist sharing work with another. </p>

<p>HOW<br>

I suppose just send me a message here, and we will connect via email. That's about as simple as I can imagine. So, let me know if interested.</p>

<p>WHEN<br>

Whenever you are ready.</p>

<p>WHY<br>

Why not?</p>

<p>The print and/or postcard exchange proposal comes up occasionally. Search around on photo.net and you'll find a couplafew other folks who might be ready to pounce on the opportunity.</p>

<p>I'm just getting ready to send out some prints, but I'm a bit glum about the wrinkly fiber prints and not having a dry mount press. Reminds me why I liked Ilford's RC postcard paper so much.</p>

<p><a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=gyroscope&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&channel=np&sclient=psy-ab&q=print+swap+site:photo.net&oq=print+swap+site:photo.net&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...17267l20001l7l20340l12l12l0l0l0l1l145l1067l10j2l12l0.llsin.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3226d37ade666d03&biw=1284&bih=859">Here are some Google results</a> for previous print swap proposals. Check out those threads and you may find some folks interested in participating.</p>

<p>Keep in mind that this sort of thing usually succeeds or fails depending on the efforts of one or two really dedicated individuals who have excellent people skills. Same with community theater groups and most artistic pursuits.</p>