Seeking for best canon camera

alinajohn

Well, you didn't state whether you are talking about film or digital photography, or what your budget is, or what type of photography you are interested in, what your budget is for lenses and the types you think you need. If you gave more definitive info, people could provide more meaningful answers to your question.

The starting point should be the types of photography you want to do and your budget. For example, someone shooting sports may find it worth spending money on a complex autofocus system. That same system is a waste of money for most landscape photography.

leaving that aside: unless you print large or shoot under adverse conditions (such as very low light), you aren't likely to see huge differences in the quality of images from different current models. In fact, it's often not possible to see them when shown on a computer screen. The real driver should be (1) which camera will be best suited to the kinds of photography you want to do, and (2) how much you are prepared to spend.

Well, you didn't state whether you are talking about film or digital photography, or what your budget is, or what type of photography you are interested in, what your budget is for lenses and the types you think you need. If you gave more definitive info, people could provide more meaningful answers to your question.

Sir we need camera for digital photography, i am interested in wild life photography and my budget is good .

Can you borrow Canon lenses from that friend?

Wildlife isn't my field. - I am aware Canon make some good glass like their 200-400/4 or 800/5.6. OTOH: The 80D is probably the best crop body they are offering, after discontinuing their 7D II / not offering a 7D III. So they left the crop wildlife camera field to Nikon D500 which seems quite attractive combined with the affordable 200-500.

The Canon 100-400 has a good reputation but is shorter.

I'd plan wildlife kits lens to camera, not the other way round. If I am going to dabble in that field I'll probably buy an inexpensive Tamron or Sigma 150-600 for my EOS 5D IV, which would be a badly balanced kit (cheap lens on neither bad nor ideal camera. - The 1D X II mentioned above would be better suited and cheaping out on glass is no great idea in general.) What keeps me from doing so is my lazyness to carry such a heavy combo around (maybe even + tripod).

While DSLRs got used for years, I would try to read reviews about Sony's animal eye detection AF and maybe shop accordingly, if a 400mm lens is long enough or adapting Canon's longer offers a promising alternative.