Second Hand Equipment Sale (Couldn't find which section to ask)

sami_palta1

<p>I have a huge medium format and large format system want to sell. Know will not make much $ these days, anyhow want to give a try.<br>

Don't live in US. It will not make much money also here where I live.<br>

Selling by ebay is not SO interesting as I hardly learned that I need to pay commission for each item which is sold on ebay.</p>

<p>My question is very simple: where I can get more $ for my gear?</p>

<p>Intended to carry all gear with me to US and ask for the best price. I know B$H and Adorama. Any other better option ?</p>

<p>Medium Format System: 503 CW, Hasselblad 40mm, 60mm, 100mm, 180mm, a16 backs, zom back, filters, accesories... etc.<br>

Large Format System: Sinar X, some bellows, many different lenses incl 360mm Rodenstocklens, accesories, original aluminium carrying bag, etc...<br>

Also a Horseman FE together with some lenses and accesories...<br>

Sorry if it is not the correct place to ask this question. Please delete if this question isnt't appropriate to ask here!</p>

<p>Sounds like good stuff if it is all in working order, but large format is a tough sell these days, and medium format is not much better. Film equipment is simply harder to sell nowadays.<br>

eBay, like any auction firm, will charge a commission, but you also have the largest possible set of potential customers. Looking at "sold" items on eBay is the best way of seeing what the market is.<br>

Photo.net does have ways to sell (thru classified ads) to a more limited audience of people who may be more "engaged" (see http://www.photo.net/info/advertise).<br>

Another to add to your list of sellers of used equipment is KEH of Atlanta GA.</p>