Printing Problem with SC P800

My SC P800 was working perfectly last week making 11x17 color prints. Friday I received a new box of Canson Baryta II and I was eager to try it. I went down into my darkroom, loaded a photo on my computer in Photoshop CC, and directed it to print on the P800.

(I am using Windows 10 and the printer was connected by USB cable.) The printer went through all the motions and sounds of printing.

When I checked the print the page was blank. I repeated the process but the paper was always blank. I then directed the machine to do a nozzle check and then print the results from the controls on the printer- no USB or computer involved. Same results- blank paper.

I have tried everything I know to resolve this issue including downloading new drivers, changing computers, replacing the maintenance

cartridge, checking the ink cartridges which were all 3/4 full.

Any suggestions?

I then directed the machine to do a nozzle check and then print the results from the controls on the printer- no USB or computer involved. Same results- blank paper.

Since nozzle check run from the printer itself fails, that eliminates the computer, drivers, USB cables, etc. The problem is in the printer itself.

I assume you powered the printer down and restarted it as part of these tests. If not, please do so. This reboots the printer.

Next put your regular paper in and try running the nozzle test again. Does it work? If not, you have a broken printer. If it does, then the problem is in the printer/paper combination.

Since nozzle check run from the printer itself fails, that eliminates the computer, drivers, USB cables, etc. The problem is in the printer itself.

I assume you powered the printer down and restarted it as part of these tests. If not, please do so. This reboots the printer.

Next put your regular paper in and try running the nozzle test again. Does it work? If not, you have a broken printer. If it does, then the problem is in the printer/paper combination.